Welcome to the VPS.net knowledge base
This is a pool of tutorials and tips that should help you make the most of your VPS.net cloud server and all the silver linings that come with it. You’ll find guidance on everything here from complex technical topics like how to use the su and sudo commands with your Linux server to beginners’ subjects like how to get yourself a ghost blog.
Either scroll through the tabs on the left to find a tutorial, or search for a topic in the space above.
Recently Added Articles
- Your IP address is changing, here’s what you need to do!
- Changing your servers IP address in ISPmanager
- Changing a server IP address in your WHM/cPanel
- Creating SSH Host Shortcuts
- Colouring Prompts to Differentiate Users
- Keeping Up To Date – The Importance of Preparation
- The Boot Process Explained
- Prioritising Processes With Nice and Renice
- Knowing How To Kill
- Monitoring Processes With ps
- What’s a Shell?
- Getting Started With Linux – Getting Help
- Getting Started With Linux – FSCK explained
- Getting Started With Linux – Keeping Your Server On Time With NTP
- Getting Started With Linux – Understanding Processes